January 3, 2018
Published: January 3, 2018
The term ‘Cory Manufacturing Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 343 Manley Street, West Bridgewater, MA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- – Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- – Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Your only remedy for any problems, dissatisfaction, or damages due to the use of this website is to stop using the website and any accounts associated with or accessed through this website.
- – This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright laws of the United States of America, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- – All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- – Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. The following is a list, but not limited to, specific uses that are not allowed:
- Use any robot, spider, or other system, device or mechanism to access the website which may disrupt or disable or destroy the website or any content.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or determine any source code, algorithms or techniques of the website or of related infrastructure.
- Circumvent, modify, remove, upload or make available, alter or in any other manner manipulate any security, encryption, or other technology or software which is part of the website or used in connection with the website.
- Use any other person’s username and password.
- Use the website for any other unlawful or unsuitable purpose.
- – From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- – Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, New York State, and The United States of America.